We lovingly pack and ship your goods once payment is processed with some items occasionally coming from different warehouses depending on their nature.
All goods, wherever possible, will be shipped on a tracked service for you to follow their progress and the next available delivery date will be shown on each particular product page before you place your order.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery is FREE on all orders over £75 (excluding shipping) with a fixed charge of £4.95 per order (or delivery address if you're using the multi-address checkout feature). Shipping surcharges may still apply over the £75 threshold if your basket includes goods requiring special delivery services and/or specialist packaging for fresh items.
Delivery to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands will incur a surcharge, usually a few GBP. Any final shipping costs will be shown in checkout.
Orders containing alcohol may require signature.
FodaBox Limited are committed to ensuring you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not happy for any reason contact us within 14 days of your order to discuss a refund or replacement item.
Things to be aware of:
By law, unless they are damaged or faulty, you cannot return or obtain a refund for i) perishable items including food or ii) personalised items made to your own specifications except where you have selected from pre-determined options or standard off-the-shelf components. Please don’t destroy or throw away any product before you’ve spoken to us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund or replacement.
Our friendly team are here to help Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. Whether you're placing a new order, wanting to set up an account, or just want to talk through our products - please do get in touch by calling 03331 212166 or complete our online contact us form.
Beautifully wrapped in traditional parcel paper, with twine and ink stamps, this special edition hamper includes the very finest cured meats sourced from across the UK. These luxury meats and nibbles are prepared and stored in an ambient environment and do not need to be refrigerated.
The letter box gift hamper contains:
- A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message.
- Deli Farm Charcuterie's award winning Fiocco smoked ham, traditionally dry cured in a blend of salts, herbs and spices, smoked with apple wood before being slowly air dried.
- Real Cure Aberdeen Angus Bresaola, made in Dorset with long aged quality beef, crushed bay leaves, red wine and rosemary.
- Serious Pig Snacking Salami - prepared from the finest British pork, chilli and smoked paprika, delivering a sharp piquancy and a deep, rich flavour.
- Smoked snacking almonds.
- Ollie's Olives - Green Halkidiki Olives dressed in a mouth-watering concoction of rosemary, garlic red chilli and extra virgin olive oil.
- Love Snacks Chilli & Lime roasted cashews.
We carefully wrap all our postal hampers by hand, using beautiful, traditional packaging, parcel paper, twine and ink stamps.
Hamper is made from eco friendly premium textured card and wrapped in traditional kraft paper - we do not use any plastic packaging.
Perfect for Birthdays, Congratulations or Thank You gifts.