We lovingly pack and ship your goods once payment is processed with some items occasionally coming from different warehouses depending on their nature.
All goods, wherever possible, will be shipped on a tracked service for you to follow their progress and the next available delivery date will be shown on each particular product page before you place your order.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery is FREE on all orders over £75 (excluding shipping) with a fixed charge of £4.95 per order (or delivery address if you're using the multi-address checkout feature). Shipping surcharges may still apply over the £75 threshold if your basket includes goods requiring special delivery services and/or specialist packaging for fresh items.
Delivery to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands will incur a surcharge, usually a few GBP. Any final shipping costs will be shown in checkout.
Orders containing alcohol may require signature.
FodaBox Limited are committed to ensuring you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not happy for any reason contact us within 14 days of your order to discuss a refund or replacement item.
Things to be aware of:
By law, unless they are damaged or faulty, you cannot return or obtain a refund for i) perishable items including food or ii) personalised items made to your own specifications except where you have selected from pre-determined options or standard off-the-shelf components. Please don’t destroy or throw away any product before you’ve spoken to us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund or replacement.
Our friendly team are here to help Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. Whether you're placing a new order, wanting to set up an account, or just want to talk through our products - please do get in touch by calling 03331 212166 or complete our online contact us form.
Beautifully wrapped in traditional parcel paper, with twine and ink stamps, this new larger edition of our cheese & biscuits through the post contains two of Britain's best cheeses - Godminster's award winning cheddar from the West Country and Caws Cryf from Wales - as well as biscuits for cheese, salted nuts and red onion chutney.
The greatest indulgent gift that any self respecting lover of cheese could hope to receive!
The letter box gift hamper contains:
- A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message.
- Godminster's award-winning vintage Organic Cheddar, made from a unique 70-year-old recipe using milk from their dairy herd on Godminster Farm in Somerset.
- A truckle of Caws Cryf Cheese. Made in Wales and slightly softer than a cheddar, it is a mature cheese with a lovely texture and mellow rich flavour. Wax wrapped for freshness.
- All British Cheddar Crackers. Made with freshly grated Wookey Hole cave aged Cheddar, hand baked the West Country.
- Boddington's Caramelised Onion Jam, with a delicious depth of flavour and an extremely soft texture. A great pairing with the Caws Cryf cheese.
- Cracking Nuts, deliciously hand roasted Cashews, Almonds and Peanuts, with vanilla, sugar and fair-trade Himalayan sea salt.
We carefully wrap all our postal hampers by hand, using beautiful, traditional packaging, parcel paper, twine and ink stamps.
Hamper is made from eco friendly premium textured card and wrapped in traditional kraft paper - we do not use any plastic packaging.
Perfect for Birthdays, Congratulations or Thank You gifts.