We lovingly pack and ship your goods once payment is processed with some items occasionally coming from different warehouses depending on their nature.
All goods, wherever possible, will be shipped on a tracked service for you to follow their progress and the next available delivery date will be shown on each particular product page before you place your order.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery is FREE on all orders over £75 (excluding shipping) with a fixed charge of £4.95 per order (or delivery address if you're using the multi-address checkout feature). Shipping surcharges may still apply over the £75 threshold if your basket includes goods requiring special delivery services and/or specialist packaging for fresh items.
Delivery to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands will incur a surcharge, usually a few GBP. Any final shipping costs will be shown in checkout.
Orders containing alcohol may require signature.
FodaBox Limited are committed to ensuring you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not happy for any reason contact us within 14 days of your order to discuss a refund or replacement item.
Things to be aware of:
By law, unless they are damaged or faulty, you cannot return or obtain a refund for i) perishable items including food or ii) personalised items made to your own specifications except where you have selected from pre-determined options or standard off-the-shelf components. Please don’t destroy or throw away any product before you’ve spoken to us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund or replacement.
Our friendly team are here to help Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. Whether you're placing a new order, wanting to set up an account, or just want to talk through our products - please do get in touch by calling 03331 212166 or complete our online contact us form.
This hamper is specially designed for all those who take extra care about what food they put into their bodies and how that makes them feel. It's also perfect for those who cherish luxury and quality British produce and ingredients. Specifically ideal for gluten free and paleo diets.
The Letter Box gift hamper contains:
- A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message.
- So Gud Oat and Almond squares - Delicious oat squares made from almonds, chia seeds, honey and coconut. Gluten free.
- Heather Honey from the Sheffield Honey Company in South Yorkshire, an award winning artisan producer of premium quality local English honey. 50ml glass jar.
- Enjoy Chocolate's Delightfully Dark raw cacao vegan chocolate, with a higher concentration of cacao butter to powder which results in creaminess without bitterness. Organic, dairy free, gluten free, no refined sugar. 70g bar.
- Cambrook's caramelised roasted cashews caramelised in a wonderfully fine glaze. 80g pack.
- Wholey Moley cacao and orange 100% natural cookie, no refined sugars and 5g plant protein. Vegan and Gluten free.
- Cambrook's hickory smoked and roasted almonds. 80g pack.
- Boddingtons Berries beautifully fresh raspberry jam, made with British grown raspberries to a traditional recipe where only sugar is added. 50ml glass jar.