We lovingly pack and ship your goods once payment is processed with some items occasionally coming from different warehouses depending on their nature.
All goods, wherever possible, will be shipped on a tracked service for you to follow their progress and the next available delivery date will be shown on each particular product page before you place your order.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery is FREE on all orders over £75 (excluding shipping) with a fixed charge of £4.95 per order (or delivery address if you're using the multi-address checkout feature).
A shipping surcharge of £5 applies over the £75 threshold if your basket includes fresh or chilled goods from our Meat, Pies & Pastries, and Ready To Eat Meals collections. This covers the additional cost of special delivery services and/or specialist packaging for fresh items.
Delivery to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands will incur a surcharge, usually a few GBP.
Any final shipping costs will be shown in checkout.
Future Delivery Dates
While we make every effort to deliver on your preferred date, shipments may arrive one day either side of your selected day during busy periods.
Orders containing alcohol may require a signature.
FodaBox Limited are committed to ensuring you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not happy for any reason contact us within 14 days of your order to discuss a refund or replacement item.
Things to be aware of:
By law, unless they are damaged or faulty, you cannot return or obtain a refund for i) perishable items including food or ii) personalised items made to your own specifications except where you have selected from pre-determined options or standard off-the-shelf components. Please don’t destroy or throw away any product before you’ve spoken to us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund or replacement.
Our friendly team are here to help Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. Whether you're placing a new order, wanting to set up an account, or just want to talk through our products - please do get in touch by calling 03331 212166 or complete our online contact us form.
At Savage Vines we hand pick all our wines directly from small, independent winemakers focusing on organic and bio-dynamic wine made with minimal intervention and as little impact on the environment as possible.
If you are a white wine drinker and you are looking to start drinking organic and bio-dynamic wines then this is a fantastic offer for you.
In this 12 bottle mixed case you will receive 2 X 75cl bottles of each of the following wines:
- Domaine Bablut - Sauvingon Blanc 2020 from the Loire Valley in France (Biodynamic). Lovely acidic backbone sitting behind flavours of gooseberry, grapefruit and peach. Made in small quantities.
Pair this wine with pecorino-like cheeses or a pad thai with a bit of fresh chilli. 12.5% abv.
- Weingut Feth - Riesling 2020 from Rheinhessen in Germany (Organic). This dry white wine express excellent citrus fruit and green apples, combined with great acidity and minerality.
Pair with: Chinese takeaway, make sure you order a spicy dish. 13% abv.
- Bauer Poltl - 'Piri' Gemischter Satz 2020 - Chardonnay and GrÃ¼ner Veltliner blend from Burgenland in Austria (Organic). Expect a lovely nose full of citrus and tropical fruits. On the pallet its shows great minerality, structural acidity and bold citron and tropical fruits.
Pair with: Grilled calamari or hard cheese and green olives. 11.5% abv.
- Chateau Roulerie - Chenin Blanc 2020 from the Loire Valley in France (Biodynamic). Expect lots of citrus fruit along with a slight hint of sweet honeydew to finish. Very dry, crisp and well balanced acidity. Pair with: Grilled cod, sweet potato mash and steamed greens. 13% abv.
Pair with: Sushi or a BBQ on a sunny day. 12.5% abv.
- Tenuta Arabona - 'Manus Pere' Trebbiano 2020 from Abruzzo in Italy (Biodynamic). Expect a white wine which is full of white peach, lemon and green apples flavours with a nice balancing acidity.
Pair it with a nice piece pan fried fish or a percorino cheese. 13% abv.
- Eudald Massaya - Noya 'Avi Ton' Xarel'lo 2019 from Penedes in Spain (Biodynamic). Pale gold in the glass with a nice floral aroma on the nose combined with some lovely ripe stone and tropical fruit. Aged in chestnut oak barrels for three months which gives it a lovely length, a slight toast and medium body.
Pair with: Hardened cheese, sushi or cod. 14% abv.
Savage Vines purchases direct from the vineyard and supports independent winemakers from around the world. Get out of the supermarket and into organic and bio-dynamic wine today!