The Sicilian Al Fresco 4 Course Recipe Box (Serves 4)
We can’t get to Sicily yet, but we can sure bring it to you! Create your own Sicilian Al Fresco dining experience with this 4 course feast box. Discover inside the ingredients & recipe cards needed to create a dinner serving 4 people.
Discover inside The Sicilian Al Fresco Recipe Parcel the ingredients & recipe cards to create your own Sicilian Al Fresco dining Experience. With a 4 course menu from one of our signature Sicilian Supper Clubs, you can very easily recreate this at home with the addition of a few extra fresh ingredients. We can’t get to Sicily yet, but we can sure bring it to you!
Stuzzichini - to nibble on with your Aperitivo
Moresca cold-pressed Extra virgin olive oil to dip with bread
Pecorino cheese with Sicilian honey and oregano
Antipasta - to start your Sicilian Al Fresco feast
Pesto Trapanese with cherry tomatoes served with Burrata or Mozzarella cheese
Pasta - light, yet indulgent pasta with the classic Sicilian aubergine and salted ricotta cheese sauce
Pasta alla Norma with Ricotta Salata cheese
Dolci - Something sweet, easy to make in advance and very impressive!
Zabione Mousse served with our Cubaita Siciliana
- 1 x 100ml Strazzanti Extra virgin olive oil – Our monocultivar Moresca olive oil, cold-pressed with grassy & fresh tomato notes
- Pecorino Cheese approx 190g-225g – A salty cheese made from 100% sheep milk.
- Sicilian Honey with Oregano 50ml
- 1 x Strazzanti Pesto alla Trapanese 200g Our signature pesto which we serve at our supper clubs is a well-known pesto from Trapani. The pesto is rich in Sicilian almonds with our almonds being the Val di Noto variety which is paired together with basil, garlic, capuliatu tomatoes & pecorino cheese roughly blitzed to the perfect texture.
- 2 x Strazzanti Sugo alla Norma 180g – Our recipe of fried Sicilian aubergines immersed in our Sicilian tomato sauce with lashings of Ricotta salata inside.
- 1 x 500g Organic Sicilian durum wheat Casarecce pasta – from Libera Terra cold-pressed semolina (<40°C) & bronze drawing
- 1 x 200g Cubaita Siciliana
- Recipe Cards:
- Pesto Trapanese with cherry tomatoes served with Burrata or Mozzarella cheese
- Pasta alla Norma with Ricotta Salata cheese
- Zabaione Mousse served with Cubaita Siciliana
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Burrata or Mozzarella Cheese
- Zabaione Mousse
Shelf life unopened: 1 month – 2 years (cheese 1 month)
Notes: Although this is enough for 4 people you don’t have to cook it all at the same time you can make 1-2 portions easily at a time. Once the sugo alla norma is opened ideally consume within 3 days, the other ingredients and unopened jar keep well for longer periods of time.
Allergens: Wheat, Gluten, Milk, Nuts - Almonds, Sesame
Delivery information: Free 2 day delivery on orders over £50. Standard delivery 2 business days £5.49 or guaranteed next day or Saturday delivery £6.49.
We deliver to mainland UK only excluding Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Channel Islands.
From time to time delivery may take an additional day due to seasonal variations or volume. If you are ordering for a gift or a dinner party we advise you to always allow an extra 24 hours.