The Godminster Celebration Cheese Cake is ideal for birthdays, weddings, celebrations, anniversaries, parties, picnics and many more get-togethers, and it is suitable for approximately 25-35 people. It’s easy to put our celebration cheese cake tower together, and then you’re free to leave it as it is or to decorate it as you please to complement your event, with fruit, ribbon, or anything else. We love to see pictures of how you’ve decorated your Godminster cheese cake so don’t forget to tag us on social media!
This beautiful 2.65kg cheese celebration cake tower features a selection of some of our favourite British organic cheeses from cheesemakers we admire, including:
- A 1kg Brie
- A 1kg truckle of our burgundy waxed Godminster Vintage Organic Cheddar
- A 250g Brie
- Our 200g Oak-Smoked Vintage Organic Cheddar
- Topped off with our iconic 200g Vintage Organic Cheddar Heart
The Godminster Celebration Cheese cake is the perfect centrepiece for your next party or wedding and is sure to satisfy all cheese lovers. With such a delicious selection of cheeses and flavours for yourself and guests to choose from, our Godminster cheese cake tower is a real crowd-pleaser!
Please note: Throughout the year it may be difficult to source particular cheeses that are being made by our small artisan cheesemaking friends as they are speciality products. We will try wherever possible to make sure that a suitable replacement is featured of similar weight and value. We apologise should this happen.
If your cheese cake is being displayed in a tent, marquee, conservatory or any other warm environment please ensure it is refrigerated as much as possible before displaying. We recommend using cake boards and cake dowels to keep your tower in good condition for longer periods of time.
Godminster Wedding Cheese Cake Delivery
- As with all our Godminster wedding cheese cakes, please place your order with us at least 2 weeks in advance
- When checking out, please select a delivery day at least 3 working days before your event as our couriers may sometimes have unexpected delays
- We cannot provide a refund if your venue doesn’t accept outside catering so please double check this before ordering to avoid disappointment
- Having someone available to sign and refrigerate the cake on delivery is essential – our couriers will not be able to pass on any storage advice or leave it unattended unless arranged between the customer and the courier directly
- Please liaise with your venue to check if it will accept deliveries as our couriers will not be able to do this
- Please double check your email address as this will be the contact email for any delivery notifications on the day
- The cheese wheel cake will be delivered in an insulated box. Assembly is easy and can be done in minutes – simply stack one cheese on top of the other. Remember to use dowelling and cake boards if needed.
We lovingly pack and ship your goods once payment is processed with some items occasionally coming from different warehouses depending on their nature.
All goods, wherever possible, will be shipped on a tracked service for you to follow their progress and the next available delivery date will be shown on each particular product page before you place your order.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery is FREE on all orders over £75 (excluding shipping) with a fixed charge of £4.95 per order (or delivery address if you're using the multi-address checkout feature).
A shipping surcharge of £5 applies over the £75 threshold if your basket includes fresh or chilled goods from our Meat, Pies & Pastries, and Ready To Eat Meals collections. This covers the additional cost of special delivery services and/or specialist packaging for fresh items.
Delivery to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands will incur a surcharge, usually a few GBP.
Any final shipping costs will be shown in checkout.
Future Delivery Dates
While we make every effort to deliver on your preferred date, shipments may arrive one day either side of your selected day during busy periods.
Orders containing alcohol may require a signature.
FodaBox Limited are committed to ensuring you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not happy for any reason contact us within 14 days of your order to discuss a refund or replacement item.
Things to be aware of:
By law, unless they are damaged or faulty, you cannot return or obtain a refund for i) perishable items including food or ii) personalised items made to your own specifications except where you have selected from pre-determined options or standard off-the-shelf components. Please don’t destroy or throw away any product before you’ve spoken to us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund or replacement.